Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Down to the final week!

I'm so excited! I have that underlying feeling of nervousness that I assume is normal but overall I'm extremely excited. I don't think it will feel real until I'm at RIC waiting for my flight. Honestly the airport is the biggest concern for me. I found someone who will be on the same flight as me out of Chicago though so hopefully if we're there for any amount of time I can just call her and we can hangout - two minds are better than one.
Had a great going away party, thank you everyone who came! It was fabulous. I have enough left over food to last until I come back in December though :p
Leaving RIC at 11:40
Leaving Chicaco at 2:00
Arriving in Iowa at 3:00
:) there's a two hour flight between Chicago and Iowa, mind blowing that I'll be in another timezone.
Here's hoping everything I've ordered online arrives before I leave! I ordered a vera bradley and a book!
Yesterday I shipped a package out there with liquids I didn't want to pack, should be there by Thursday...hope they're ready for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment