Monday, March 4, 2013

Just a little information

It looks like my schedule will be M-F 9-5 generally not including time for ISPs and team time so seems like I'll have weekends free. I also believe I'll be able to receive mail directly to that location but I won't know for sure for another few days probably.

I know small things, like letters or other envelopes will be forwarded from the Iowa campus but i know boxes won't be sooo just have to remember I can't order anything online during that time. That's as far as I know, unless they tell me otherwise.

Sending some stuff home today since I've founded I don't need everything I brought.

I'm trying to be so organized around here but it's so difficult, I have millions of lists.

Sidenote: it's a little odd knowing this is my last week here for a while, but I'm also excited. Plus the chance of maybe seeing my mom while I'm in Indiana is pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment