Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CTI project

Haven't updated in a while, been pretty busy around here. Lots of CTI trainings all day long. I feel like I've learned a lot though, I still love this place! However there was an interesting event...
On Friday (2/22/13) I was playing soccer in the gym and I ended up straining/spraining my knee..I've been hobbling around since there, I have a brace coming in the mail so hopefully that works! I'm getting better already though, still no full range of motion but it's getting there. I've just been told to wear a brace and no PT for a week.
Our first project is at the Cedar Rapids Sceience Center. It's located in the mall in Cedar Rapids, it just works to educate the public..they run science camps for youth also. We'll be painting, organizing, and overall improvment of the facilities.

I don't really know what else to put..I'm crippled temporarily and I'm happy about my upcoming project.
It's really busy though so the best way to get in touch with me is probably e-mail cause I can check/respond whenever I have free time.

Rail road tracks walking towards campus
My two friends helping me limp back to my room Friday night.

Went to this cultural food place, not sure of the name but it's really cool and has several types of food from soul food to Russian. This cupcake was the best one I've ever had in my life

Our first snow storm, there's more now...maybe I'll get another picture but it snows a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment