Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just some questions

Got some questions lately so I'm just answering here :)
As for food, we do grocery shopping we do that as a team. There's a budget and we make lists and either the whole team goes or just a few people go. So far it's going pretty good, every now and then we have to have a conversation about small things but it's all good. I've tried a lot of new things, like black bean and rice burgers and avacado! And surprisingly I liked both :) I feel like I'm learning a lot about different things I'm trying to be more open minded to everything including food. When it comes to cooking we take turns and the same with cleaning. We all take turns which is going extremely well.
On the topic of free time, I have some....not do much now as I did when we first got here but still some on weekends...when we get free time we basically get cabin fever! But it's not bad it's okay. There are places around here to go but I don't go out much cause I don't want to spend money or go out in the snow haha. There's a couple food places and some stores plus we go to town a lot so it's okay.Nwe generally don't have training on weekends but it can happen just hasnt happened to my team yet. Thankfully.
As for the demographics here I'm basically middle of the spectrum. Some people right out of high school, some people who graduated college, and some college students. Everyone here is at different parts of life so it's super interesting to see different perspectives on things.

I'll answer anything else I get on here too. Love you guys please feel free to send questions or anything it's hard for me to come up with interesting things but I'd love to know what you guys want to know :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you're trying all that new stuff...good for you! Love you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete