Thursday, February 7, 2013

First week!

So far so good :) love it here! Everyone is really nice, except a couple people but oh well some in every group!
It's kind of like high school on steroids, word gets around real fast! But most of it is constructive just sharing about what's going on where. The leaders are all great, super helpful and friendly. We find out our main groups Monday so I'm super excited. Ill have my permanent address then so ill update it on here then.
This Saturday is the fire fighting test and I'm trying out so here's hoping for the best. If I make it ill be on a special fire fighting team. So far it's just a lot of training and more to come over the next for weeks so I guess ill be overloaded with information! Dinner time now though I may try to update more later or this weekend

Miss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment